Old August 12th 05, 12:41 AM
Jay Honeck

We - a - joinin!

Good. The Cherokee Chat is worth the price of joining right there . The
magazine is pretty crude, but has a lot of good info.

These things are acting like they are low on fluid...

How do we get the fluid in?... and what do we use?

I don't think they have fluid -- they're just a big spring/piston unit.
There was a guy at the CPA Fly-In last weekend (held annually at Tan-Tar-A
resort in Osage Beach, MO. It's scheduled for June 2006 -- mark your
calendar!) that overhauls these units. Once you're on the Chat, post your
question, and you'll know who doe it within minutes.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA