Old September 15th 07, 03:16 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
La N

Default A Laser Phalanx?

"Dan" wrote in message
Greg Hennessy wrote:
On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 05:29:48 -0700, wrote:

Lasers weren't developed with any particular purpose in mind, let
alone a military one, but the people who developed them mainly saw a
use for them in experimental physics for use in spectroscopy and
interferometry.

Cheers,
Ralph- Hide quoted text -
Yes they were. Siemens and I.G.Farben worked on medical lasers and
beam weaponry during World War II, for those specific purposes.

[snip utter ********]

Ardnut is off his pills again.......

It's the hormone therapy in preparation for his sex change.

Hmmm ... I have a couple friends who have worked for Siemens in recent
years. I wonder if they have access to sooper seekrit documents .... hmmm
..... It can't be all about making cancer radiation treatment machines ....
the plot thickens ...

- nilita (if nothing else, Usenet is a great source of conspiracy theories