Old October 22nd 03, 02:11 PM
Model Flyer

"Jerry Wass" wrote in message

Model Flyer wrote:

"Jerry Wass" wrote in message

no rivets--- thum taks werks better, specially on wood wings, but I

did make my own hi-draulick brake cylinders--the ones what goes on
them peddles on the floor...
ann my own super-shockin lektronik spark plug gap jumper., an my

own fuel injection system---well 'dapted it from a mersadies bents.
an smother stuff too---

no rivets

Well that at least one less boring job that you don't have to do,
clench rivets. I guess that's worse than boring holes for thousands
of screws.
--

..
--

--
.
Cheers,
Jonathan Lowe
whatever at antispam dot net
No email address given because of spam.
Antispam trap in place

Question Guys. In the Hatz wings the internal brace wire is

specified
as 3/16" AN703. Does anybody know a source for this? Spruce

and
Wicks
do not specify.
Thanks,