Old June 12th 04, 02:34 PM
Matthew P. Cummings

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 09:29:39 -0400, Dave Butler wrote:

It's great that the charts are now "free" online at http://www.naco.faa.gov/ but
it seems to take a lot of my personal time to figure out which charts I need.

I've looked and I do not see free downloadable charts there. I see some
TPP's and diagrams, but I do not for example see any charts you can
actually download. I see links where I can buy a DVD from them, but
that's all.

Do me a favor and paste a link to a chart so I can at least get in the
ballpark. I don't know how I'm overlooking it, other than the fact it's a
typical govt. site with nothing straightforwards.