Old July 7th 09, 10:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike Ash

Default Airbus 330 Crash - what about THIS twist..........

In article ,
"good grief" wrote:

To quote one of my favorite books: "Can't you recognize bull****? Don't
you think it would be a useful item to add to your intellectual toolkits
to be capable of saying, when a ton of wet steaming bull**** lands on
your head, 'My goodness, this appears to be bull****'?"

I dunno.........I sorta thought that would have been obvious to this group
and didn't need me to point that out. Maybe I was wrong. :-)

Oh sorry, I assumed you were being serious. It's hard to tell when
someone is joking on Usenet if you don't know them, since there are so
many kooks and crazies around.

--
Mike Ash
Radio Free Earth