Old April 15th 20, 06:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Condor is exasperating

On Tuesday, April 14, 2020 at 11:16:01 PM UTC-4, Chris Behm wrote:
Shortcut key memorizing can be nicely avoided by purchase of a 19 button keypad, and 10 minutes with a label maker, plugged into your usb port.
They are $10 on amazon, and that's the best 10 bucks you'll ever spend.

Hope this helps at least one person.

Regards,
Chris

Yeah, but then I'd have to buy a USB hub (I'm maxed out with the joystick and wireless mouse transmitter now, and I'm already running my Dell Streak with Top Hat off a battery pack). Another $10 on Amazon. And I had to buy a glider for Condor because nothing in the standard pack was close to what I wanted, and that was another $12, IIRC.

This cheap flying alternative is starting to get expensive.

Chip Bearden
JB