Old December 28th 04, 02:08 PM
Pechs1

Doug- Yeah, Pugs, the post-'Hook '91 IG interviews/interrogations rank up
there as
some of the dumbest stuff I've ever seen the Navy do.
BRBR

I think the dumbest was when 4 star Kelly(CINCPACFLT, I think) had every Naval
Aviator in the area go to the theater on North Island where he proceded to put
up young dear Paula's pic and whine about how we all failed HER!!

Yikes, people couldn't get out of the NAV quick enough, me included.
We would have been in genuine trouble if the likes of this putz was called upon
to lead in a shooting war.
P. C. Chisholm
CDR, USN(ret.)