Old May 8th 04, 02:51 AM
BTIZ

a cross country flight is not over until you return home.. even if it is the
next night..

BT

"Jonathan" wrote in message
I agree that it's all cross country time, and the round trip is 100.
So what then is the definition of a 'flight'. I think of a flight as a

t/o
and landing. and a cross country flight should land at other than the
point of departure.

I guess I'm getting hung up on the requrement of "ONE cross country flight
over 100nm. I view his flight as TWO, 61nm cross country flights.

"G.R. Patterson III" wrote in message

Jonathan wrote:

What do you all think?

Yes. It's clearly a cross-country flight and clearly over 100 miles

total
distance.

George Patterson
If you don't tell lies, you never have to remember what you said.