Old June 21st 04, 11:05 PM
Tom Allensworth

Well, given your too and fro with Greg, I am not sure I should even post in
response. You going to wail at me too for trying to help?

Do yourself and us a favor; do a TRACERT and a PING to www.avsim.com. Our
web server is exceedingly fast and our pipe puts out over 70 megs a second
and climbing. We sit on a very proximate node, and have fast service to
Europe and the Far East. I suspect you have a problem between your POP and
our server, and a PING and TRACERT will show you where that exists. Post
your results here and we'll look them over and will spot pretty quickly
where the problem lies.

--
Best Regards,

Tom Allensworth
www.avsim.com
Join Us In Denver for the 2004 Conference and Exhibition!
http://www.avsim.com/pages/2004conf/

"Kurt Weber" wrote in message
"Greg Copeland" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 03:43:41 -0500, Kurt Weber wrote:

"Thijs Wolters" wrote in message
Were can I download for MS fl.sim 2004 (or 2002) the Catalina PBY-5?
Thanks for help.
Thijs.

flightsim.com

Better selection than avsim, and a faster-loading website that won't

crash
your browser to boot.

Download speeds could be adressed (or often helped) if they started

using
bit torrent.

Did you read what I said?

The AVSIM website ITSELF is what takes forever to load (and that's if it
doesn't crash your browser).

--
Kurt Weber