Old March 22nd 04, 11:54 AM
M. H. Greaves

ya never know!!???
"Gord Beaman" wrote in message
"Keith Willshaw" wrote:

-cut-

There are several very good reason for bottom posting.

Firstly and most importantly replies can read in the
context of the original post.

Secondly in a post to which there are several responses its
much easier to keep track of who said what and when.

Keith

But only if people would keep the quoted amount within reason...I
hate it when I select a msg in an interesting thread, scroll down
to see what it's about then scroll through innumerable lines to
see the new stuff then again and again...how come people can't
learn to remove all that superfluous text? Why quote the old
stuff over and over? I think there's a conspiracy afoot to
change me over to a top-poster!...
--

-Gord.