Old October 7th 07, 12:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Whiting

Default Why Airplanes Fly - Voids Above A Planar Sheet

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Matt Whiting wrote in
:

Bob Noel wrote:
In article ,
Dudley Henriques wrote:

Trolls are a fact of life on Usenet. Trying to control a troll by
trying to control how others deal with that troll is a fruitless
venture destined to failure as in many cases the person attempting
this control on the forum innocently becomes a troll themselves.
Surrender plays into the troll's hands and thus is one of the worst
ways to respond to a troll.

I disagree. The goal of a troll is to suck you in to useless
discourse.
Ignoring them is what will frustrate them the most and most likely
cause them to get bored and troll elsewhere.

Good grief. you guys are starting to read like a chapter in alice in
wonerland.

Trolls are god's gift to us and I, for one, intend to cherish and nurture
them.

If I had no life, I would also. Fortunately, I have better things to do
than entertain trolls! :-)

Matt