Old October 4th 05, 01:59 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article MMk0f.439520$xm3.345436@attbi_s21, John Ousterhout says...

When I saw this I thought it was the craziest thing I've seen since the
Moller Skycar: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9572408/

When I saw THIS it confirmed my opinion:
http://www.rocketracingleague.com/co...ship-team.html

- John Ousterhout -

You'll notice that zoom put his name first on the list when he published the
story and names on ANN LOL!! We're getting closer and closer to the the script
of "the Amazing Adventures of Capt Zoom in Outer Space" . Can't wait till zoom
"test" flys one and loops,rolls and spins while pulling 10 g's LOL!!!
Maybe jaun will enter his Maybe 5 and ....naaaahh that would mean he'd have to
fly it and we all know that won't happen.

Chuck S

"credibility it was always about credibility"