Old July 23rd 06, 04:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Emily[_1_]

Default Why GA is Dying

Matt Whiting wrote:
Emily wrote:
Matt Whiting wrote:

Emily wrote:

Dudley Henriques wrote:

"Emily" wrote in message
. ..

That security officer has every right to approach you in a
reasonable manner and ask you to explain what you are doing.

Of course he does. And I have every right to refuse to explain myself.

You can think I'm anti-authority if you like, but my retired
military officer parents agree with my anti-authority streak, so
your opinions about it really mean nothing.

You really should move out and learn to live on your own.

Move out where? Out of my house? No thanks, if I pay a mortgage on
property, I'd like to enjoy living there.

It is obvious that you haven't yet learned to think on your own and
probably are still living with your parents.

Matt

Obvious?

Hmmm....I wonder where they are? Maybe upstairs? Maybe in the garage?
Um, no, how odd, I can't find them. Maybe because they live 1000
miles away and I own this house that I live in ALONE.