Old August 8th 05, 12:27 AM
Roy

The engine uses T-stoff or C-Stoff IIRC a forerunner of todays
Hydrazine was what C-Stoff was, and T-Stoff was mainly Hydrogen
Peroxide.......Supposedly it could turn your flesh to jello if it got
on you and it was known to spontaneously ignite if spilled on organic
materials like cotton or wood etc.
T-Stoff was used in early models of the engine, and C-Stoff in later
models.......exhaust approx 1800 deg with the C and 600 with the T
Might be neat to have, but not something I would want to fool with.
Should not be any permits needed for any of the chemicals used to
make the "(X)"-Stoff

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 22:40:02 GMT, "St. John Smythe"
wrote:

===BeepBeep wrote:
=== Anybody think this can actually be lit off ?
===
=== that is - without
===
=== (a). any tech manual documentation
=== (b). any kind of hazmat permits (presuming it uses
=== some toxic chemicals for fuel).
=== (c). blowing oneself up
===
===How to put this...if I had the tech manual, the fuel and oxidizer, the
===permits and immortality, I still wouldn't attempt to fire it up. Too
===many ways to have more fun than that with propellant systems these days.

"The original frugal ponder"