Old March 7th 06, 08:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student

Default Jim Burns is An Old Man Today

Jay Honeck wrote:

BTW: As the husband of a certified pool operator, (Yes, in the State of
Iowa, you have to be CERTIFIED to have a stupid swimming pool. All this
means is we pay the State ANOTHER tax, but I digress...) I can tell you that
there is no way you could clean that pool adequately (or, at least,
lawfully) in that amount of time. Once fecal matter has been introduced,
you have to first drain, then shock, the pool.

We had to shock our water well, but that just meant dumping in a couple
of quarts of Chlorox and then recirculating the water back into the well
for a specified period of time. Once you drain your pool, what do you
shock when the water is all gone?

Matt