Old March 5th 04, 09:01 AM
John Cook

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 00:50:27 GMT, Chad Irby wrote:

In article ,
"Kevin Brooks" wrote:

"Henry J Cobb" wrote in message
Bolkcom said the Raptor's 540-nautical mile unrefueled combat radius
dictated it operated from forward bases -- another drawback for a
Pentagon facing potential conflict in distant lands with perhaps scant
bases nearby from which to operate.

Or it could be (gasp!) refueled;

Or, more to the point, it has a *lot* more than a 540 mile combat
radius, over 840 miles.

and the source of this 840 mile figure is???,

Does that figure include the 200nm supercruise profile?

Just want to know...

Cheers
John Cook

Any spelling mistakes/grammatic errors are there purely to annoy. All
opinions are mine, not TAFE's however much they beg me for them.

Email Address :-
Spam trap - please remove (trousers) to email me
Eurofighter Website :-
http://www.eurofighter-typhoon.co.uk