Old June 5th 14, 03:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2KA

Default Sectionals for GlidePlan

All,

Here is a summary of the feedback I have received so far. I have had emails from a few of you, as well as the replies posted here.

Most of the interest has been in custom, stitched sectionals for contest sites. Unfortunately, as Matt pointed out, these require significantly more effort (especially the first time), and I'm not in a position now to commit the time involved to support requests for those. I did do the Nephi site as a test, and I'll post that on my website sometime soon.

Given the possibility of Matt publishing instructions on making the sectionals, I don't plan to do much more at this point. Unless I get really bored (after the soaring season)!

L.