Old December 16th 03, 02:33 AM
R. Hubbell

On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:34:22 -0500 Richard Russell wrote:

Does anyone else find it ironic that the President's very presence at
the celebration of 100 years of powered flight has shut down almost
2,000 square miles of airspace? Couldn't he have phoned it in?
Rich Russell

It doesn't seem ironic to me, just dumb. Heck he's got Saddam what's the worry?
Oh wait, the crippled, dialysis patient is still a threat.

It does however tell me that there's no way he was ever a pilot. Because a
pilot would never do that to fellow pilots. So what in hell was he doing in
the National Guard? Don't answer that I really don't want to know.

R. Hubbell