Old November 4th 04, 05:47 PM
Desert Dog

Mark,

I fly with Silver State, once in awhile, here in Las Vegas. Good
instructors and a very well run operation. They seem to be very successful
and very professional. They have a financing package available also.

Whether or not that would be a good investment is something you need to
investigate further, but if you decide to do it, Silver State Helicopters
seems like a good place to get your ratings.

DD

"Mark Taylor" wrote in message
Hi,

I see that Silver State Helicopters is giving a informational seminar

about
instruction in my area ... Anyone have anything interesting - good or not

so
good - to share about them? ...

Thanks ...

Mark