Old October 18th 17, 04:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default R6North Contest Poll

To maximize participation and to achieve full contests, I would like to see R6North and R6South each host a contest every other year so they're staggered and the two locations aren't competing for the same pilot pool.

I would also suggest that Central Indiana Soaring Club could just as well put in a bid to host R6South at Caesar Creek. In any event, we should all be working together to try to increase contest participation and recruit new pilots. IMHO, this should be our number one goal - above all others!

Lastly, if an R6 site holds a nationals they should also include a regionals too and give priority to those R6 applicants who want to participate in the regionals but not necessarily in the nationals.

Food for thought.

-Chris Schrader
SSA Director, Region 6