Old September 14th 20, 01:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy[_2_]

Default Paraglider pilot missing in eastern Nevada

Those who don’t fly with a tracker don’t care, and frankly, I don’t think we should go overboard to search for someone who deliberately makes the decision not to fly with a tracker. I know very few such glider pilots and said the same to them. Maybe if they will understand that a tracker will expedite payments to their family they will start using them?
Those who fly with a tracker such as Johnston care to be found, and normally found quickly. It is the first time I hear of not being able to find someone who flew with a tracker. Very unfortunate.

Ramy