Old July 8th 05, 09:21 AM

Ian Johnston wrote:
On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 18:35:16 UTC, John Ferguson
. co.uk wrote:

: Mike Hutchinson was always the name I hard when this
: question was asked. He did a Winter 57mm repair for
: me but that was some time ago. Used to advertise in
: S & G.

Old copy of S&G (there are only so many times I can read "Derek
Piggott takes a fresh look at winch launching in a series suitable for
both beginners and experienced pilots") duly dug out, Mike Hutchinson
duly phoned, vario duly booked in for a Good Hard Stare.

And duly arrived back in the post today, mended and resealed for a very
reasonable 35 quid including postage back to me.

Many thanks again for the suggestion,

Ian