Old September 5th 05, 06:01 PM
Matt Whiting

Happy Dog wrote:

"Matt Whiting" wrote in message

Thomas Borchert wrote:

Matt,

I did. I fail to see what relevant context I left out. You claimed the
Dept of Homeland Security has been succesful in preventing terrorist
attacks. I asked for proof.

Well, we haven't had an attack since 9/11 on American soil and there is a
fair bit of evidence that the terrorists haven't stopped trying. That is
effective enough for me.

Post the evidence that an attack has been thwarted. But for that, your
observation that there have been no terrorist attacks is as useless as
claiming that the sun rises each day because you ask it to. If body cavity
searches are mandated for air pax, you OK with that? Just curious.

Post evidence that DHS has been ineffective.

Matt