Old October 21st 05, 07:47 AM
TaxSrv

Default Young Eagles + AvWeb

"Roger" wrote:

That's more than 2 kids per flight.
A. That sucks if you're the kid stuck in back.

Our ground bosses try to work that out, for working the crowd thin
to get everybody up and prevent fatigue of the pilots, by pairing
even a couple kids stranger to each other if they don't mind.
Once, I was brought a young gal about 12, and her younger brother.
She flatly insisted on riding in the back. It took the gamble of
the humor, saying well you know that means your little brother will
probably get to fly the plane for a few minutes. That little guy
just couldn't wait to launch. I forget what she said, but it was
like mild-mannered sisters know how to get along with bossy little
brothers. I eyed over toward the parents eavesdropping on this,
and what big smiles.

Fred F.