Old April 27th 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
ArtP

Default Responses to MX

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:41:32 -0500, Ross wrote:

Not only do we have contributions from MX then we get responses that are
non responsive to MX, just putting him down. He may deserve it, but now
instead of 1 post, we get X posts where X is the number of people
responding. Like my mama said, if you can't say anything nice, don't say
anything.

My two cents... Have a good weekned

I agree completely. I have stopped reading threads not because of one
poster, but because the need of a few others to keep trading insults.
I suspect a number of people on these groups are more interested in
taking out their frustrations on others than aviation. We need a group
just for people who want to belittle others.