Old July 12th 08, 09:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

Default F-16 Encounters in MOA

On Jul 12, 5:38*am, John Smith wrote:
Let's all remember that the first guy that got bounced kept his mouth
shut until the second one, a lawyer, complained and said that he wanted
to file a complaint. Only then did the first pilot meekly chimed in that
he would also like to file a complaint.

Are you suggesting the 2nd pilot knew the other guy was a lawyer. Did
you hear him anounce such on the recording? You can bet that if an
F-16 put my life and the lives of my kids in the back in danger I
would be on the phone with my congressman's office before I left the
airport. There are risks that military pilots necessarily take as part
of their missions. Civilian pilots do not sign up for that level of
risks.

-Robert