Old June 10th 14, 12:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
CJ[_3_]

Default FS: Oudie 2 w/ sunlight readable screen & accessories

Should anyone be considering a PNA at the moment, I’m selling my Oudie 2 at
25% off

What’s included: (items with a * are brand spanking new & never used)
- Oudie 2 with the new, brighter, sunlight readable screen
- Latest firmwa 5.20.0.001 as of 03JUN14
- See You Mobile software and perpetual licence
- See You Desktop software installation disk (trial licence)
- Charger w/ Intl adapters
- Car charger*
- Charge/Sync cables x 2 (1*)
- Suction mount and bracket
- Serial to RJ adapters x 2*
- RJ to RJ cable*
- RJ to RJ socket*
- 12V to 5V USB converter* (for wiring the Oudie directly to ships power)

Bonus inclusions:
- Goddard USB to double Mini USB charge/sync cable
- This lets you run an Oudie, a logger and a battery pack simultaneously.
- Export your task declaration directly to your logger (such as LX
Nano)
- Use a higher quality GPS input than the Oudie (i.e. LX Nano)
- Prolong Oudie battery life (by using the Nano’s GPS in lieu of the
internal)
- Use a battery pack to extend Oudie battery life to 10hrs
- Leg strap for those that find this mounting method more convenient.
- Help with setup and personalisation, local TP loading, profile creation
- A set of 12 steak k….. Ok, maybe not.

Condition:
Excellent. Approx 15-20hrs of use.

Price:
$460 inc shipping (Retail $625 + shipping)

Pics are available by email and naturally, all questions welcome.

Casey
B3
"Charlie Juliet Lima Seventy Six" (in letters/numbers) @me.com or the gmail
associated with this post. Cheers.