Old December 1st 07, 03:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
T. & D. Gregor, Sr.

Default Desktop Wallpaper - "Colorful F-16".

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Wallpaper of the month - December, 2007

Desktop Wallpaper - "Colorful F-16".

http://www.scenery.org/screen.htm#Wallpaper

An F-16C Fighting Falcon from the Texas Air
National Guard's 111th Fighter Squadron flies with
a special paint job in honor of the squadron's
90th anniversary. All the colors and markings have
specific meanings, reflecting the unit's
nine-decade history. (Photo courtesy of John Dibbs)

Complete installation instructions are provided.

Please Note:
This wallpaper is available in the following screen resolution:

*Available upon request
[*] 0640 X 480[*] 1152 X 870[*] 1280 X 960[*] 1600 X 1200

x Download Now!

[x] 800 X 600
[x] 1024 X 768

http://www.scenery.org

Semper Fi

Tom Gregor, Sr.
Webmaster
"We don't charge for any of our programs or
services. Instead, we rely on your purchases and
donations. Please help us to help you. Thank you
for your continuing support."

E-Mail:
Web-Site:
http://www.scenery.org