Old September 18th 04, 07:32 AM
Jarg

"Denyav" wrote in message
You mean foreign nationals, or Americans born in other countries

By definition foreign nationals who came here on dual intent temporary
visas.

Then are you saying that 38% of doctors in the US are not citizens?

My family like most here were immigrants. Are you a rascist?

No,thats only a snapshot of current job market here.

I fail to see the significance of your statistics on foreign born employees.
The US has always been a nation of immigrants.

BTW do you know what happens if you significantly exceed MTOW of any
plane?

Yes

Jarg