Old May 3rd 05, 06:09 AM
Jack Allison

bdl wrote:

Still it was nice to look at the scopes and watch the traffic come in.
It's pretty light traffic these days in STL with the loss of hub status
by American, but it was still interesting.

Yes, it is fun, isn't it? I could sit there for hours
watching/listening to traffic.

Jack, Charlie were your tours part of an official program like
Operation Raincheck? Or just an ad hoc tour?

Mine was an unofficial tour as I know a controller and a supervisor that
work at the facility. They're my two partners in the Arrow.

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-IA Student

you will always long to return"