Old September 8th 05, 04:38 PM
Beav

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On 30 Aug 2005 19:23:11 -0700, wrote:

Hello

I am a 32 year old private fixed wing pilot. An army recruiter
promised to get me into Fort Rucker if I joined. Here is the problem -
after the boot camp I will still be an E3, to go to WOFT one must be an
E5 or better. Question-- can they put in my contract that I am going to
Fort Rucker upon completing boot camp?

I wouldn't bank on ANYTHING the recruiter said.

Oh I would, but it'd be the OPPOSITE of what he said, if it what he said was
what I wanted to hear.

Anything in your favour, forget about it.

--
Beav

Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious
changes)