Old September 3rd 04, 12:48 PM
Oli Kai Paulus

Osca® wrote:
Is interesting, when on a good location, and enough potential
customers..........the weather in Europe (Germany) is a problem

Well, my area (Berlin/Potsdam) surely has the potential, but there is
some competition and the weather is not always favorable, yes.

I think the key is marketing, as in every business. You will have to
arrange cooperations with hotels, tour operators, fair and congress
organizations, etc., you'llave to h have someone distributing leaflets
in clubs, bars and at festivals, the whole works. I probably would not
focus on individual passengers though, but rather on longer-term deals
e.g. in banner towing for the marketing departments of large companies,
they often have some money to throw around. But then, I'm really all new
to this and may be entirely wrong

India. In Europe this kind of flights are aereal work and are not
allowed according the rules in most euroean countries.

Hm, I'll have to check this.

In France I know some are earning a living with bannertowing!

Do you have a link?

Earning a living in aviation?
Only a few succeeded.

Still maybe worth a try?

Succes

Thanks.

Oscar (Cosmos trike dealer , instructor, and not earning enough in
business to survive!)

Hm. Due to your location maybe? What do you reckon your main
disadvantage? My own instructor is a one-person company and seems to
make his living from it, more or less.

Regards, Oli

ABB - Vote Kerry. Please. www.johnkerry.com/onlinehq
Oli Kai Paulus Bergstraße 18 Fon +49.30.28390731
D-10115 Berlin Fon +49.172.3914294