Old September 3rd 04, 12:57 PM
Maik

Download the rules from LBA and search the news: de.rec.luftfahrt for
commercial flight discussions... in german of cource.

Or just call the LBA and tell them want you want to do. After a good
laugh they will catch enough O2 to answer all your questions :-)

Maik

Oli Kai Paulus wrote:
Maik wrote:

Oli, there is no business plan for trike/ultralight pilots.
It wouldn't be legal in Germany... so no one offers transportation etc
:-)

Are you sure? At least sightseeing trips are legal, cf. my other
posting. I have not mastered the Luftverkehrsgesetz so far, so there may
be differences between round trips and point-to-point trips, or if you
want to offer a regular or sporadic service. There even seems to be a
distinction between trips offered "for a fee" (privat gegen Gebühr) and
"commercial" (gewerblich) trips, but I'm not sure. Do you know it more
precisely?

make your CPL, buy a real plane, start a business and be broke within
a year without problems.

hm, not exactly what I have in mind...

Regards, Oli

ABB - Vote Kerry. Please. www.johnkerry.com/onlinehq
Oli Kai Paulus Bergstraße 18 Fon +49.30.28390731
D-10115 Berlin Fon +49.172.3914294