Old December 24th 06, 01:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Default Paul Tomblin

BobR wrote:
Besides Zoom, I can't think of anybody who has made more stupid and
unfounded comments on subjects they don't have a clue about than Jaun.
He has been making himself look like the fools fool before the RAH
newsgroup for a long time but that is far from his only forum for
showing his ignorance. View his profile history on the Google Groups
to see just how far he will go to do just what he warned Paul about.
Then again, who to better give advice on that subject than one who
never misses a chance to do just that. Finally, maybe we have found
something that Jaun is an expert at.

You didn't know yawn was a goalie on his school javelin team?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired