Old March 30th 20, 09:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default Clubs Still Flying List

On Monday, March 30, 2020 at 3:41:15 PM UTC-4, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
Hear hear....although I usually look at birds (other than seagulls....)....whatever, a save is a save.....
Politics, religion, sexual preference is something for a possible hanger discussion....flying is a better set of rules!

We could have save a few bucks and helped society much better if the package had not included 25 million for the Kennedy Center, 350 Million for refugee resettlement, 75 million to PBS, and 25 million to congressional salaries. Am I missing the point here??? I saw nothing in the package for glider pilot relief tubes. Bob