Old July 11th 20, 09:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default TCSC SOARING HIGH

Treasure Coast Soaring Club continues to grow and doing well. As compared to last June our revenue for the same period in 2020 was up 65%. New members continue to bring excitement and activity to club, helping out with daily activities and special projects. Just yesterday we had a youth member do his first solo, it was a great couple of flights. Our club incorporates youth glider training at age 14 to 18 with no cost to the youth member.
We certainly hope the rest of the clubs are doing well in these challenging times. Bob