Old August 4th 20, 10:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood
external usenet poster

Default TCSC SOARING HIGH

On Tuesday, August 4, 2020 at 10:22:18 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, July 13, 2020 at 2:10:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, July 13, 2020 at 1:28:22 PM UTC-4, son_of_flubber wrote:
Thoughts and prayers to Florida!

Thank you very much, as a club we are doing our best to be very proactive in being more cognizant of things that we take for granted. Social distancing is becoming more of a normal thing, face mask and disinfectant aids are being used frequently.
Florida has become the epicenter for this terrible virus, I know people who are currently hospitalized and in serious condition, we can only hope for the best.
Our club slowed down from the middle of March until About the middle of May and then things started to pick up once again, truly amazing that a club started just three years ago has never had a month in the red. Another aspect is that we have a good core of young glider pilots and even new young CFIG's, and new young tow pilots to replace old guys like me. Bob

Recently joined the club, and happy to have joined! Great people, lot's of experienced pilots, and hoping to learn as much as possible from everyone's experience. Just listening to some of the member's flying stories impressed me. Thanks Bob!

Paul

Paul, we are very glad to have you as our newest member, things here on the Treasure Coast can be very exciting at times and we have the best soaring weather in the state. Hope yo get that new ship and can join us this coming March for the Everglades Safari, an event that will be very exciting. Bob