Old December 15th 09, 06:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Ross

Default ILS approach KJAN 700 foot ceilings - Video

wrote:
Great day to touch a cloud so I figured to knock out a few approaches
yesterday.

Video includes my IFR briefing with approach plate overlays and the
entire descent from the outer marker to landing with me "talking my
way down"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0SuYcnBP8Y

NOTE Allen is the OUTER marker, video has a typo of middle marker.

On my last IFR trip before I had to stop flying I filed for six and the
cloud tops were 5.5. What a beautiful flight for 150 miles just on top
with clear blue skies above.

I do admire your centerline takeoffs and landings. That is the correct
thing to do. No sloppy work there.

--

Regards, Ross
C-172F 180HP