Old February 16th 18, 02:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Agnew

Default New Glider Dream Elon Musk Flow

Amsafe.com

Airbag seatbelts for general aviation and airlines. They already have some pretty innovative solutions. Unlike your car, these don't explode in your face. And, before you ask, there has never been an inadvertent deployment, but they have had some incredible saves - including the notorious airplane thief, the Barefoot Bandit.

I helped write my airline's MEL for our Amsafe seatbelts and the tech is solid. The slow-motion videos are amazing to watch.

Paul A.