Old June 8th 17, 03:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
WB

Default Cordele...hello?

On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 at 9:27:25 PM UTC-4, wrote:
So its 9:00 PM on Day 2 of the Standard, 15M, and Open Nationals at Cordele and the outside world doesn't even know if contestants even gridded, launched, or scored. Nothing on SSA site, nothing on Fly Cordele-Soaring Contests Facebook, and nothing on Glide Port. Disappointing. US competition soaring would be better served if the world soaring community were kept informed.

A Cordele contest report is up now. Not much to report with regards to the actual contest. Rain, rain, and rain. Even the farmers are getting tired of it. I'll do my best to keep reporting up to date from here on out. Expect a brief morning report, maybe a brief after gate opening report, and a report in the evening.

CD