Old September 28th 03, 12:23 PM
John Mullen

"Phiber Optik" wrote in message
FS2002 seemed to have a lot of "heart" in it, FS2004 seems like ms was in

rush to get it to market.

(snip)

I paid #74.00 for FS2002 Pro Edition, I Paid $52.00 for FS2004 . To me,

the
FS2002 Team did a much better Job then the FS2004 Team did. Fs2002 was

worth
the extra $24.00. (Could have used a Printed Manual)

Been flying MS sims for a long time (FS2.0)

Looks Like the Best Manual goes to Flight Sim 5.1
The Best Game goes to FS2002

FS2004 was a waste of my money, other then the aircraft and the GPS,and
shore lines I really don't see any imrovement.

You could also mention the clouds and ATC. But, yes, so far I agree with
you.

MS should have waited a year to work out the kinks and Called it FS2005.

But then they wouldn't be MS would they?!

John