Old May 15th 05, 02:12 AM
Ron Natalie

S. wrote:
"Ron Natalie" wrote in message
m...

wrote:

I may be selling it on eBay. Any idea as to what it migh be worth? It
works perfectly, as far as I can tell.

Flightmasters were really cool ten years ago when they were new. I don't
know if it's worth anything now. Does anybody know of a similarly good
IFR planner than runs on modern handhelds?

Purely out of curiosity (I'm not flying just yet !), I checked out the
viability of my cell phone / PDA. It has Bluetooth, so a suitable GPS
receiver (say, Leadtex Xtrac II), is all that is needed. Plus some
remarkably inexpensive software :-

Flightmaster is NOT a navigation device. It's a rather nice flight
planning software.