Old October 14th 08, 06:56 PM
Christopher Schwartz Christopher Schwartz is offline
Junior Member

Location: Pennsylvania
Send a message via Skype™ to Christopher Schwartz
Post Free or donated flights for nonprofits?

Hey everybody,

I'm a volunteer with the World University Project (WUP) and I've been tasked with finding information regarding flight services provided for free to non-profit and non-governmental organizations, including charity flights, donated flights, travel credit systems (e.g., the UNICEF-EasyJet deal), which are provided either by public benefit flying organizations or corporations (e.g., corporate sponsorships). I would really appreciate any pointers or suggestions!

-Chris

http://www.worlduniversityproject.org/