Old February 5th 11, 09:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jim Wilkins

Default Taxi calculator? (propeller type and speed, aircraft weight, taxi speed)

On Feb 5, 3:20*pm, John Doe wrote:
"Flaps_50!" moreflaps gmail.com wrote:
What are you asking about -zero rolling resistance????

Providing givens is common when asking for a calculation. By
suggesting zero rolling resistance, I was trying to make it easier
or at least achievable for anyone who has a clue. The fact that
you do not have a clue is useful information, but I could have
figured that out without your babbling.
--

Seems like you really deserve the responses you are getting from the
mechanical experts in rec.crafts.metalworking.