Old December 19th 05, 12:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default "Must Have" Tools for Christmas

Hey, that's how I can get around bucking 14,000 rivets! I'll turn out
an RV on a lathe! Why didn't I think of that before?? I, too, lust
for a lathe...Happy Holidays to all!

Scott

Roger wrote:
On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 23:54:28 -0500, "Eric Miller"
wrote:
What? No Floor mill and Lathe? Those are the two most essential
tools you can have. A Bridgeport with about a 4' bed and about a 10"
Clausing (sp?) Of course I would need the acessories.

That's all I ask. Just two tools, unlike some of the more selfish who
have a big long lists. :-))

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com.