Old September 15th 03, 10:10 PM
Jay Honeck

This is going to sound a bit loopy.

Doesn't sound loopy at all, to me.

Mary and I have every intention of living life to the fullest, within the
parameters of getting our children safely to adulthood.

Within those limitations, we do everything -- motorcycling, flying, etc. --
in moderation, and together. Neither of us wants to end our days drooling
on ourselves in an infirmary, so I suspect our hobbies -- statistically not
particularly risky, but less safe than most -- may catch up to us someday.

When that happens, it will hopefully be together.

Once the kids are safely on their own, I suspect our risk-taking behavior
will probably increase. Why, we may even (*gasp!*) fly at night regularly,
at that point! :-) Or, (double gasp!) build our own aerobatic plane...

Good luck with the wife, Corky. I'm surprised you've been around airplanes
for so long, and didn't make "love of aviation" a top "wife-priority". She
must be a heckuva lady!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA