Old March 24th 05, 04:02 AM
CTR

Nope, never worked for Igor's company. Have admired their products
however. Worked in Aerospace for 25 years for most major airframers,
never layed off or fired. Still even exchange Christmas cards with all
my old bosses. The strength of Americas aerospace industry is in its
workers. Not the CEOs.

All the risks? Certainly not financial. Both Japan and China bought
into their contracts.

I am not saying Lockheed or the US101 is any better than Sikorsky or
the S-92. But people need to wake up and realize that the day any
aerospace CEO honestly cares about American jobs and technology is
over. I really wish I could have met some of the men fifty years ago
who did care like Larry Bell, Igor Sikorsky and John McDonnell.

By the way, I attended a conference two years ago where Curt Weldon
spoke concerning the Commanche. He said that if Sikorsky and Boeing
didn't straighten up their act, there was nothing he could do to keep
them from being canceled.

Have fun,

CTR