Old March 29th 04, 04:46 PM
Peter R.

Wizard of Draws ) wrote:

So what's the usual choice for continuing to learn on a purely
learn-for-the-sake-of-learning after the IFR ticket?

I realize that I probably sound like a broken record, repeating the same
advice every time I respond to a "what's next?" post, but here it goes
again: Have you considered joining an Angel Flight/Wings for Children
group near you?

You get to help out people in need, while at the same time flying mission-
oriented flights to airports you may never have landed at otherwise,
including class B airports.

You experiences and proficiency will build faster, sometimes much faster,
than by flying the $100 hamburger flights.

--
Peter R.