Old July 26th 06, 08:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.products,rec.aviation.student
Jay Masino

Default David Clark 13.4

In rec.aviation.owning AliR wrote:
How do you like the Bose compared to the DC 13.4? I have a DC 10-13XL that
I am pretty happy with, but I have always been curious about the Bose X.
The price is whats keeping me from buying one. I can't tell if the extra
$400 is worth it or not.

AlR,
I also have the H10-13XLs, and I've borrowed my friend's Bose headsets to
compare. Personally, I didn't think any difference in noise cancellation
was worth it. Nor did I think the Bose's were any more comfortable. In fact,
I prefer the boom mic on my DCs. YMMV.

--- Jay

--

Jay Masino "Home is where My critters are"
http://www.JayMasino.com