Old July 2nd 03, 02:06 AM
Bill Silvey

"José Herculano" wrote in message

"Ed Rasimus" wrote in message
"Tarver Engineering" wrote:

Never fired a shot then? Pretty much identical, as far as service
goes. You do write in your book that others took the shots in Viet
Nam, while you froze up.

What, is Tarver still alive?? Oh, the joys of the killfile ;-)

I didn't even realize it until I saw a quote from him in a message Ed
posted.

I never knew the Tarverbot had such a...keen...interest in me until now. It
makes me feel...special. In a way that makes me want to bathe in 200F water
and scrub my skin with Lava soap for a few days.

--
http://www.delversdungeon.dragonsfoot.org
Remove the X's in my email address to respond.